Who we are
- The Portsmouth Elks Country Club is located at 19787 OH-73, McDermott, Ohio. Our website address is: https://elkscountryclub.com.
- Cookies do not in themselves present a threat to privacy, since they can only be used to store information that the user has volunteered or that the web server already has.
- When you complete a contact form on this website, we collect the data you provide us, such as your name and email address, to contact you and use in operational business. We do this to provide the best possible service to you.
- We will not share your information with any third parties aside from ones we partner with in business and deem necessary in order to do business and provide service to you.
Embedded content from other websites and resources
- We track web traffic to analyze effective means of digital marketing. We do not collect personal information during this process and we do not share these analytics outside of business partners who provide us services directly associated to the gathered data.
What rights you have over your data
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you must accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you may not use this website. Unless otherwise stated, The Elks Country Club and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website. All these property rights are reserved and may not be reproduced in any way without the permission of The Elks Country Club. This website is available “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
- This website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind.
- Additionally, The Elks Country Club does not warrant that this website will be constantly available, or available at all, or will render as desired; or that the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- The Elks Country Club will not be liable to you — whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise — in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the agreement between you and The Elks Country Club in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.